Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Early X-mas present!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Bigkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 1999
    Posts
    601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Just got my 10psi pulley from John at Spec R Tuning. Now I just have to wait to receive JE pistons(come on Santa) and shotpeened/polished LS rods(in route). Hopefully, after installing racing prepped P&P head and ecu upgrade from PYR along with Kaaz LSD I will be putting down around 200hp@wheels. All from my SOHC. Can't wait!!

    ------------------
    '95 Civic Coupe powered by JRSC D16Z6 w/NOS
    Best et: 14.4 w/o NOS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member delsolbf's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    do u think that the lsd is well worth the money? i have yet to decide if its worth it

    ------------------
    93 delSol LS Hybrid Turbo



  3. #3
    Inactive Member Bigkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 1999
    Posts
    601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not sure if it worth $$$. But, why give up .5-7 tenths because of wheel slippage. I've got a lot of money into making my Sohc car go fast. Shiit, I need all the help I can get when trying to hang with you turbo guys(LOL). I let ya know after I install it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •